The benefits of Agricultural Boreholes drilling are a means of creating agricultural irrigation systems and both cost-effective and accessible. This is especially true of areas where the nearest water source is far away and there is a need to tap into a groundwater source for irrigation.
Agricultural Boreholes Drilling
Most people own dairy, livestock and poultry farms. We understand that a clean and reliable water supply is essential to your needs and that saving money is paramount for your business. Borehole drilling companies fully manage your projects from start to finish so that you can enjoy the many benefits of a borehole.
The benefit of Agricultural Boreholes:
- It will save you money long-term. In fact, in excess of 90% of your water bill can be saved, since a borehole abstraction below 20,000 litres per day is exempt from licensing and is essentially free.
- Any business currently spending more would get a payback for their investment within two to three years.
- Many farms suffer from poor water pressure and poor water quality which can result in a short water supply to livestock and properties. A borehole will prevent this.
- Even in a dry season a borehole will continue to supply at a constant flow and pressure.
- Borehole water is independent of water supplied by water authorities.
- Water restrictions such as a hosepipe ban do not apply.
- Boreholes are not affected by mains-system problems such as leaks.
Agricultural Boreholes Solar
Most companies have expanded from distributing high quality solar solutions to meet a need to offer a service that meets the current and ongoing water challenges our country faces. However, Agricultural Borehole solar power is somehow a a preferred method of energy supply and farmers are still investing in cost-saving and sustainable technology that is practical and environmentally friendly.
Solar power is used to generate electricity, pump and heat water to fulfil many useful functions throughout a farm.
Benefit of a Solar Agricultural Borehole
It is environmentally friendly, reduction of water usage, low maintenance, simple and reliable. Protect your farm against foreseeable increases in utility prices with solar energy.
It allows farmers to save on constantly rising energy costs of running a farm as they will save on water when using Agricultural Boreholes, farmers also stop relying so heavily on depleting resources like fossil fuels, which is costly and harmful to the environment.
Whether it is fountain features or Agricultural Boreholes, small or big, borehole companies have it all under one roof, solar water solutions for your every need.