Borehole Drilling companies should be one stop firms and offer Borehole Repairs. Borehole drilling companies should offer its water treatment clients ongoing maintenance services on a monthly or annual contractual basis.
Also, must have licensed and professionally trained technicians to provide these maintenance services, relieving the customer of both time and regulatory compliance issues. And provide inspection services for homebuyers, sellers and real estate brokers that need an analysis of an existing borehole or pump system.
What Requires Borehole Repairs?
- Broken Pipes: Pipes are the most common cause of dirty borehole water. Broken pipes allow dirty water from surface runoff to enter the borehole. This makes the water require Borehole Repairs as they develop an odour and bad taste.
- Mineral Deposits: They break down in borehole pipes, leaving deposits in the borehole water. Borehole Repairs contractors use cleaning products to rid the bore of mineral deposits.
- Borehole Submerged Pump & Pressure Pump: These might be damaged on either the pump side or the pump motor.
- High Iron Levels: Borehole with high levels of iron leave unpleasant stains in toilets, washing machines, and sinks. Borehole Repairs is the best solution to this problem.
- Organic Matter: Borehole water should not be decaying or have mud smell.
In addition, the water should not leave black or yellow stains on clothes. These are signs that the borehole water is contaminated with decaying matter. This problem requires Borehole Repairs, which will expand its filtration systems.
Borehole Repairs and Maintenance
Boreholes must be installed away from water flow. This means boreholes should be drilled away from rivers, streams and flood areas. The surrounding land should slope way from the borehole. Hence, it is advised to hire certified borehole drilling companies or contractors to undertake repairs on their bore systems.
Most importantly hire the contractors to undertake borehole check-up at least once a year, to be able to identify issues affecting the bore earlier and undertake relevant Borehole Repairs procedures.
- Borehole Repairs Borehole & Booster Pumps Repairs
- Repairs and Replacement of Borehole Control Systems (Electrical and Pressurized)
- Pressure tanks and pressure switches.
- Flow control.
- Pump start relay (single phase and three phase).
- Variable speed gear drive systems.
- Borehole Yield Tests
- Yield tests on boreholes for certification purposes on transfer of property.
- Borehole yield test old borehole wells/holes to determine viability.
- Yield tests on newly drilled boreholes to determine borehole pump/motor requirements.