Borehole Water Supply
Borehole Water Supply Specialists
We are specialists in borehole water supply. We have a reputable name in borehole water supply and have been installing and maintaining water systems in Johannesburg and surrounding areas for many years.
Our clients are typically based in Johannesburg. The projects range from spring water supplies for domestic dwellings to borehole drilling and system installation for agriculture and industry.
Our services include, Borehole Drilling, Spring Water Supplies, Pump Installation, Water Treatment / Filtration and Maintenance.
Pricing Policy – We endeavour to keep our pricing at a very competitive level and generally can’t be beaten, like for like. After an initial on-site visit (or supplied spec) we give an accurate estimate that we stick to.
We feel the personal service we can offer, combined with our wealth of experience puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Spring Water Supplies
Most of our original customers had spring water supplies and therefore we have considerable experience in this field, so when it comes to direct spring supply, we are the experts.
We can provide a full service from source location, installation of underground tanks, pumps and filtration up to EEC drinking water standards.
- Re-impounding of spring supplies to reduce contamination and prevent loss of supply.
- Replacement of old pipelines and infrastructure.
- Installation of polythene underground tanks to replace dilapidated/leaking concrete/brick-built tanks, reducing chances of pollution of supply.
- Ultra-violet purification and Ph correction filter
systems to meet EEC drinking water standards.
- Validation certificates issued
Private Borehole water supply
Access to drinking water is essential for survival. Charging the public for drinking water was a largely Victorian invention.
The right of water companies to make very substantial profits for providing water, sometimes not too efficiently, sometimes not at all (hosepipe bans), is a recent innovation.
In the 21st century, an important degree of personal freedom remains. Almost everyone who owns land in South Africa is entitled to extract water from a borehole or well for their own use, without any license or permission being required (within generous, quantified, limits). We will help you do this.
Why not have your own borehole water supply? pure, almost free, water.
Our water boreholes are practically invisible and can be placed close to buildings and covered with turf, gravel, paving etc.
We drill water boreholes to feed your animals/stock, irrigate your garden, or golf course, fill your pool, pond. Or just to give you pure drinking water.
To give you a quote for your borehole water supply project, we need to know:
- Geological Survey results
- Intended use of borehole water (irrigation/domestic)
- Access limitations our smallest (MC 405) requires 1.6 m minimum width access.
- Other equipment you require, storage / Filtration, outlets, irrigation etc.